Denied contractor applicants and the contractor company will be notified in writing, if the applicant is denied access to the railroad property.
Program Criteria for Denial of Access to Railroad Properties
- History of convictions for felony and/or misdemeanor crimes of concern
- Probation within the last five years
- Incarceration within the last five years
- Any pending felony and/or misdemeanor charge
- SSN discrepancy/possible name mismatch
- Crime of concern within the last seven years
- Not disposed and/or open court case
- Out of service area
- Permanent disqualifier
- Background check canceled by contractor
Please Note: Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the eShortLine system are solely responsible for developing the program/screening criteria by which approvals and denials of property access and credentialing are issued.
eVerifile.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for, developing such program/screening criteria or decisions resulting from such criteria.
Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the eShortLine system also have sole responsibility for resolving any appeal to their denial decisions and eVerifile.com expressly disclaims any responsibility for the same.
Call our dedicated support service at 877-435-2041, or reach out to us at